International Portland Containment Booth
In today's environment you can't take chances with raw material contamination or your
With 20 years of experience, International Portland has set the standard for mobile
localized clean air (mini-environments) and containment booths by exceeding customer needs
and industry standards - developing Class 1,000-100,000 environments. International
Portland's products greatly decrease the risk of product contamination.
- Protects the surrounding area by providing a clean air sampling area that is negative
pressure to the outside. The unit is ideal for sampling of pharmaceutical and
nutraceutical raw materials to meet FDA requirements.
- Built with modular construction and is available in width increments of 3’ and depth
increments of 5’.
- Back wall is constructed with stainless steel and the left & right walls are clear
vision polycarbonate and are cavity free for easy wipe down. The containment area ceiling
is constructed with a membrane diffuser, with fluorescent lights mounted above.
- Easy to service with exterior motors and electrical controls. Filter pressure
monitors provide advance notice of filter change out necessity.
- All products are covered by a three-year warranty and are designed to last for the
long term and are of high quality construction.
Click HERE to contact us for more information.